Lowrance M-36 RAM-D-111U-C Large Marine Electronics MountModel: 000-0124-75
- Complete flat surface, drill-down mounting solution for large marine electronics with an overall height of 8.125""
- RAM® Mounts ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of Powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding marine environments
The RAM-D-111U-C consists of a short double socket arm, 3.68"" diameter round base, and 11"" x 3"" rectangle base. The round base includes a 2.25"" D size rubber ball and contains pre-drilled holes, including the universal AMPS hole pattern. The rectangle base also includes a 2.25"" D size rubber ball and contains a variety of pre-drilled holes that are compatible with several large marine electronic devices, including fishfinders and chartplotters.
The 11"" x 3"" rectangle base is a universal mounting bracket with a selection of mounting hole locations. In certain applications additional holes may need to be drilled for proper fit with your electronic device.Specifications
|Plate size||Top Plate: 3"" x 11""|
Bottom Plate: 3.68"" Diameter
|Ball/Socket Size||D Size (2.25"")|
|Weight Capacity||Standard Use: 6 lbs|
Heavy-Duty Use: 5 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Ram-D-202U Large Round Plate with Ball
- RAM-D-201U-C RAM® Double Socket Arm
- RAM-D-111BU RAM® Large Marine Electronics Ball Adapter